Sunday, March 28, 2010

Happy 3rd Birthday

Wow!   I'm already 3!  Mommy says I am growing too fast and know way too much.  I pick up on anything and everything you say.   I am in the WHY stage and it drives mommy and daddy crazy.  How do they expect me to learn if I don't ask?  I can tell you the rode we turn on and go up a big hill to church.  I can tell you the direction we go to Mrs. Angela's house.  I even know when we aren't going in the right direction to go home.  I think it's pretty safe to say that I could lead someone to my house if they were lost. 
I had a great birthday party at Bounce House.  Brenna had her party with me since we were born on the same day.  My favorite toys right now are cars, animals, trains and any kind of ball.  I would rather be outside playing when the weather is nice.  Talking is probably my best subject right now.  I can hold a conversaiton with anyone.  Mommy and daddy are amazed at the things I say and use them correctly.   Here are some of my funny lines.
*Chiwax ( Chillax = chill out)
*Laney Boy
*This house is amazing.
*It's okay Lane.
* No Laney boy, not for babies.
*Just a wittle bit more. (Little)
*2 more minutes.
Some words that come out of my mouth that mommy and daddy were shocked about when they heard them for the first time.
* You hate me.
*Shut up
*Don't look at me.
*Don't talk to me.
*Leave me alone.
I pretty much get in trouble every time I use these words. 
My favorite food right now is peanut butter and jelly sandwich.  Mommy still ask me what I want for lunch and dinner and I always say umm.. Peabutter and jewy.  You would think she would get it by now.

I am sleeping in my big boy bed all night by myself but I usually get out of bed at least 3 times or more before I actually go to sleep.  Mommy and daddy take a toy away every time I get up.  They have also caught me sleeping on the floor several times.  I open my door and lay down halfway in my room and halfway in the hall.  I guess I think since I am still a little bit in my room that maybe I won't get in trouble.  Usually though when they find me I am totally asleep.  They are thinking maybe I am a sleep walker.  Good thing there is a gate at the top of the stairs. 

No comments: