Saturday, March 27, 2010

Birthday Party and Presents

I had a great birthday and lots of presents.  We went to eat breakfast at Ginger Sue's before driving to Kennett. 
Here I am at my birthday party at Bounce House.  I had a soccer party and Brenna had a Tinker Bell party.  We have the same birthday so we decided to have our party together. 
All my friends bought we a lot of cars and animals.  That is what I am into right now.
The whole gang!
Mommy and Daddy bought me a cool jeep.  I am not real good at driving yet but I'm sure I will learn fast.  Lane enjoyed riding with me.
Here I am with all my presents from the family.
After we took birthday pictures we went to eat at Mongolian BBQ.  It's my favorite resteraunt and mom said they had awesome deserts.  I agree!!!
Nana Lea came for my party and everything.  We rode back to Kennett with her since it was mommy's spring break.   Daddy got to stay home and relax and work.

No comments: